Weakest mark

I gave student a test last week and spend whole weekend on marking their papers.
I found a paper which had a lowest mark and started to think who is this girl. Maybe I had seen her before but didn't know her name.

Today that student came to pick her test sheet. Yeah I saw her many times! She told me her name, and I searched for her test sheet. She said she not confident with her test. Surprisingly, she is the girl who has the lowest mark.

When I talked to her, her eyes started watering. I gave her a piece of advice. When she want to leave she shake hand with me, and she looked very sad and tried to hold her tears. Tried to hug her and told her not to be sad. It was a bit emotional moment. Because I went through what she is facing now.

Back in 13 years ago, I first started this course and this subject was headache. I came to the lecturer, I said to him ' Sir I cannot understand this subject and I 'm blank'. The lecturer told me ' In every one, they will be a subject you will be excellent in it, and there will be a subject that you cant fit in it'. He was right but not quite. As years went by I tried to break this obstacle, my Principe is " If other people can do, why can't I?" Even if it takes me 10-20years to do it always believe 'There will be no failure. The failure is when you stop trying'.

Comments

Popular Posts