Shangpree

A new cosmetic outlet open in Batu Pahat Mall.
My first impression 'It must be a cosmetic made in China' . Perhaps because the name itself.
The shop also not so impressive, OK maybe its new.

I walked inside the outlet, because I was attracted to the banner about its BB cream. Why not I give a try.

Shangpree is Korean made cosmetics.

The BA gave me two samples, BB cream and oil make up remover. They product is made by virgin olive. For 1 week I used the BB cream, it is better than the SKIN FOOD BB CREAM.

The price for Shangpree product quite expensive, but I believe it is good product.

The oil make up remover also good. Certain oil make remover left oily feeling on the face after i remove it. But Shangpree one, it leaves my skin clean and supple.

I manage to find the U-tube video about this products to share with my readers who loves cosmetic. Enjoy :)

Comments

Popular Posts