Stretch mark cream

As usual for those who are pregnant, they quiet worry about stretch mark. Include me. For few days I surveyed in the internet on which cream is good to control stretch mark. Sephora provides reviews on this product, and I found many people quiet satisfied with the result.

The price of this cream is RM170 at Clarins counter. Since no Clarins counter in BP, i decided to buy it online. I bought from Strawberry.net which costing me only RM135, after deduct my loyalty discount. Hope it reaches this week :)

Comments

  1. Kak CT bio-oil pun bagus..murah ja..RM32 ja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bio Oil is good..infact, I'm using Palmer's as well, which is also good. It has done wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheyan--> Bio oil pun ok, pernah pakai utk hilangkan selulit tapi tak jalan sgt.

    Lost angel- I haven't tried the Palmer's one, should try once.

    Thanks for your suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.

    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest
    authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My site addresses a lot of the same subjects as
    yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you might be interested feel free to
    shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!

    Superb blog by the way!

    Visit my weblog: stretch mark creams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts