Summaries of Ramadan 2018

Each Ramadan bring a story that we never can forget.
🍃 My mother takes care of our daughters so she was very handful during the day. It seemed impossible to cook for buka puasa everyday. I bought juadah for buka puasa. One place that I liked to buy was from one stall in front of makcik shop. Their kueh tiaw and laksa were the best. There were many kuih muih too. Best place I guess I got all in one stall.

🍃Popular drama was Klik Pengantin Musim Salju.  Siti Nur Diana and Alif Satar. Their OST song is the best !

🍃For few days at the end of fasting month, we went to KL. We tumpang my students as they also headed to Bangi. From there, my husband waited us . We spent 3 days. Not much we shop. For kid baju raya. My husband took me to Chinese Muslim Restaurant nearby, to bazaar,  and Alamanda.

🍃 will write more...

Comments

Popular Posts