Shiseido Starter Pack

This is my personal views on Shiseido Products. I have tried a few departmental store/ salon skin care products and I found Shiseido is good for me.

For those who are interested to try this product, I recommend you to buy their starter pack.

There are 4 kits to try:

1. Shiseido Pureness
Personal experience: I started using this kits in 2002. At that time I had so much small pimples. With straight regime, my skin free from blemishes after 3 months. Continued to use this product for 2 years.
Suitable for: oily skin, oil-combination skin. It balance the skin condition.
Price: RM 129

2. Shiseido The Skincare

Personal experience: After my skin got Ok, I changed to this series. It is good to add on skin
. Been using this product 2005-2008.
Suitable for: All skin type
Price: RM 169

3. Shiseido White Lucent

Personal experience: Love this series especially the moisturizer. It absorb fast into the skin. It has whitening properties. I have small brown spots which I think due to UV, and the product slowly diminishing the spots.
Suitable for: all skin type
Price: RM179

4. Benefiance
Personal experience: Haven't tried before.
Price: RM 189

For those who already a user for this product, the kits can be used for travel, or if you want to change from one to other series.

Pesanan untuk Kak Ayl, harap info ni membantu untuk cuba product ni.

Comments

Popular Posts