My favourite bag


My favourite bag is the bag which I carry most of the time, to work, to shop. Nini bought it for me when we went out for shopping, i saw once for the first time, and I fallen in love with it. It was on sale, a 40% discount from AUD480. It came with a few colours and i picked the brown. The brand is Oroton, year of purchase 2010.

So far, that's the best quality bag among other bags I have so far. The leather is soft and durable. It never look old. The stitches still good even though sometimes I just campak2 at home.

One day I went to Carlo Rino shop, I love browsing bags and shoes there. I put my bag on the chair they provided there while I tried some shoes there. The SA was looking down at my bag, she came near my bag to see what brand is it. To be polite I said hi to her and smile. She asked ' I wanna see your bag and what brand is it?' Me' its Australian brand, recently they open boutiques in KL'. She praised my bag ' From far I know it is good quality bag'. She knew it well because sometimes I feel she is the owner of the shop. To be polite again I told her ' Carlo Rino bags also good and the colors are so nice'.

Wish to have few more bags from Oroton. It's not yet popular in Asia particularly Malaysia, but back there in Australia, Australian just proud to have one. I will be going to Australia end of this year, hopefully I can save some money to buy one more Oroton :)

Do you have favourite bag you carry most of the time?




Comments

  1. i do have once,but it has been stolen while i'm taking examination,since that i have still cant find the perfect match .

    ReplyDelete
  2. really dik?that's sad, eventhought there are many beautiful bags out there, but its hard to find the one that suit us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts