A cute watch man at home

I was not feeling alright two days ago. After having medicine, I supposed not to get up, so I just laid on the bed till I fall asleep. For 3 consecutive nights I have to do this. I did not know what time was it, i heard 'purrr purrr' next to me. When I turned around, there Blacky was checking on me. He got up and looked at me. So sweet he knew I'm sick, maybe he wandered why Mama slept so early today. He slept next to me, sharing pillow with me. The sound of purrr purrr so soothing.

Blacky never been on the bed to sleep with us since we came back to Malaysia. Back in Melbourne he always did. What happened last night so sweet and surprise me. I love blacky shangggggat.


Cat knows when you feel good and when you feel not alright


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts