Black head remover

Black head is everyone's enemy, everytime we remove them, they keep coming back. It seems we should live with it. There are a few methods to remove the blackhead such as;

1. Go to facial- they have special tool like vacuum to extract the blackhead, painless, but you have to pay for the visit.
2. Blackhead extractor- the stainless steel one, but so painful. It also time consuming as you have to extract the blackhead one by one.
3. Pore strip- Easy application but to me it is quite expansive.

Personally, I have been using the blackhead remover from The Face Shop (white mud nose pack), costing RM16 for 50g. It last quite long, 3-4 months. But since my husband also use it, it last not longer.

I found new blackhead remover from Daiso. Initially my attention is to get some storage stuff, and I found this item at the beauty corner in Daiso store. I'm thanking to my friend Aimee from Fabulosity World who introduced me to Daiso.

The Daiso black head remover is superduper cheap!Everyone know all items in Daiso cost only RM5 (50g). The result is as good as The Face Shop one.

Do you have other solutions to minimize blackhead? Mind sharing with me :)

Comments

  1. to minimize blackhead, i always use second method...blackhead extractor... mengalir ngalir sampai airmata.... merah merah hidung.... suka nak meyeksa diri sendiri... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. lepas tu you pakai mask tak? teringat pernah buat kat spa, sampai nangis gak tu orang yg buatkan, tapi end up sampai sekarang pores jadi besar..tak suka!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts