Full for longer

I hope it is not too late for me to share with my fellow readers on my tips to stay full throughout the day in Ramadan.

Kita tak pernah berpuasa penuh bulan Ramadan (selain datang bulan). I have gastric. Kalau 2-3 hari berpuasa, kita akan ponteng puasa untuk 1 hari, sebab nak recover from gastric. Alhamdulilah this year puasa belum ponteng lagi. Sebabnya I eat something during sahur that help me keep full all day.

Some says, kurma or dates, can prevent from feeling hungry during Ramadan. I'm not a fan of kurma. It is too sweet for me.

I found best product to keep me full, it is Nesvita Cereal Drink. Initially, i bought this cause it is healthy drink for breakfast. For sahur, I take a little rice and after 20 minutes, i have Nesvita.So far, rasa lapar boleh dikurangkan.

It comes with 4 flavours: Oat, Honey, Original, Chocolate. I bought the Chocolate flavour, sedap sangat. Price sekitar RM 13 per pack of 15 sachets.

Comments

Popular Posts