Microdermabrasion

Few days ago I was so obsessed about microdermabrasion. I could not remember how I got an idea to think about it. I was searched about it whole night, Nini also wondering what I was doing.

Microdermabrasion comes from a word- abrasion, to remove outer surface of the skin gently. Actually same as scrub cuba scrub tu tak best, guna tangan. Microdermabrasion usually comes with tools and cream. When I saw in you tube about it, i felt so excited, cus it has many advantages such as;
- lighten the scar
- minimize the pore
- act as massager too
-can be use anywhere, body, face
-many more.

Its not easy to find the product in Australia. Mostly if people want to get it, they have to go to salon which is very expensive, maybe $100-200 per treatment. The product which we can do at home pun sangat expensive. The cheaper one i found is Youthful Essence. The advertisement in the web made me want to click 'order now'. But i hesitate, because once I purchase, i will become a member and automatic they supply the product after few months. I heard also, some people sick to deal with it.

Microdermabrasion also come in cream containing tiny stuff like scrub. But a bit different, there are procedures to apply, how long to wait etc. I found one that catch my heart Olay Microdermabrasion, but too bad I could find at any drugstore here. I need to order from US.

I wish i have them now. While searching for those product, i finally found this, which is Ok than nothing.

Comments

Popular Posts