Friend did make up on me

This was for the couple photo session. My friends did make up for me. Just for simple make up, i was told it took 2 hours. Ye ker? I didn't know.

Before me, everyone already had the makeup. Zila looked different with make up, of cost looked beautiful.

Foundation we used Laura Mercier, serious tebal. For eyes, i can't remember what they put on me. Powder from Mac kot. Lips color from Rimmel (suka gila benda ni).

Green eye shadow. When I closed my eyes they could see the green, but when I opened my eyes, the green gone. I got small eyelid tu yang tak nampak.

Apply eye liner. My friend macam takut2 jugak nak bubuh ;-)

OK make up done. The scarf from Sportsgirl, chosen by Hasnol. Jacket borrowed from Mija. White dress from MNG. Hasnol and akmarina helped me to fix the dress.

Wedge shoes for Windsor Smith ;-)

Siap!

Comments

Popular Posts