Honeymoon: Part 1

We had our first honeymoon in Tioman Island. We went there after 3 days of our wedding ceremony, the inai was still red. The honeymoon that we never planned before the wedding. Nini's family told us to go somewhere, spent time alone together. We made decision on the 17th June at noon. Really i had no idea where to go. Nini said some islands. The nearest one is Tioman Island. Abah contacted my uncle in Mersing and got the info on the last boat trip to island.
We packed our stuff, and just went. Macam amazing race. That time I brought few stuff je. Nini didn't know the real me that time, lotions and others kalau tak penuh 1 beg tak bleh hidup.

We managed to reach Mersing at exactly at 4.30pm. We were quite good luck, my unties also there, they took other aunties (who came from Medan for my weeding) to Tioman island. Now I felt like we didn't go for honeymoon, but we went for a family trips. The boat took us nearly 1.5 hours to reach the island.

Tioman Island- salah satu stop

We had no idea once we reached the island where do we need to stay. So many accommodations. To be polite I asked my cousin to help me. We found one, small block, like asrama, but its OK, just for one night je. Murah je, RM90 je. Lagipun, dah nak malam, and we were both tired already.

We had tough time masa dinner. Bukan apa, too hungry and the food we ordered took nearly 1 hour to cook. Padahal, nasi goreng je. After food pun dah pukul 10 lebih, we just went back to our place and sleep.

Me at Liza Tioman seafood restaurant-too sleepy waiting for the food

First accommodation in Tioman Island- actually its more look like a hostel than resort.

Comments

Popular Posts