Problem

I should believe that without problem we wont move. Semua orang ada problem, can be financial, love, family, study or problem of his/herself. Problem that make us worry. Problem that make us scared what's gonna happen tomorrow. I got few relatives yang hidup dalam keadaan yg jauh beza dengan I. Hasil pencarian hari ini, habis guna untuk makan dan minum keluarga. Ada duit lebih, simpan untuk raya or beli barangan keperluan. Kalau hari hujan, kurangla pendapatan.

Nini always advice me to be thankful to Allah what we have. My problem is just my study. People out there think how am goona feed my family tomorrow?

I have husband who always be with me, thru good and bad time. Others, search for love, fight for love, wonder who gonna be with them till the end.

Phd is tough for those who experience it. Some seeking counselor cause they feel down and lonely throughout the journey. I thank God for my Nini and friends around me. I know my family also pray for me.

I grow and mature because of problems in my study. I live with it. Nini said my phd will over one day when the right time comes. Till then, I just have to be patient and never give up.

Comments

Popular Posts