Review: Shiseido Bio Performance Super Corrective Serum

"Shiseido's exclusive Bio-Corrective Complex boosts the production of aged fibroblasts by 27%, to promote the production of three key elements for beautiful resilient skin; collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid"

I purchased this serum because when I want to improve the elasticity of my skin. Most of my photos show my face quite sagging especially my check.

I used this serum consistently for 1.5 months, only at night time. This serum is very thick, but it absorbs into skin quite fast, and I feel instant smoothness on my skin. Although I have combination type of skin, it did not make my skin oily.

I noticed there is slightly improve on the elasticity of my skin. Most significant effect that I feel, my forehead lines almost disappear.

The serum quite pricey for me. It cost RM300 for 30ml.

This is what it's claimed;
Immediately: skin looks smooth and radiant (YES,I feel it instantly), and lines appear less visible (Not sure)
In 1 week: Firmness will look improved and facial contours will appear lifted (LESS Sagging on my cheek)
In 3 weeks: The appearance of deep wrinkles will be noticeably reduced (Forehead line reduced)

 


Comments

  1. sempat lagi jaga muka time pantang yer..hihi..akak,rida pun guna baby cot juga ye?malam2 akak tidurkan dia dalam tu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kena gak cari masa jaga muka wlpun kadang2 sehari sekali je dpt cuci muka...
      Baby cot kita guna kadang2 time waktu siang...tapi malam kita tidur ngan dia rasa tak sampai hati nak tidurkan sorang2 dalam baby cot..mungkin kalau dah 3-4 bulan OK kot.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts