Mama panic

I could not forget what happened on the flight to India, I rasa panic sangat.

It was night flight around 10.10pm, time for Ain to sleep.  We were located at font row as we requested bassinet for Ain. First memang Ain agak jakun tp lama lama dia penat nak tidur.  I made her sleep in my arms...after a while we put her in the basket.  We felt cold and Ain already pakai sweater.  She slept for 20 minute or so, then she woke up. The bassinet just fit her size and at home Ain jenis tidur neniarap.  So we took her out and I tried to make her sleep. Ok dah bangun so a bit difficult to sleep lagi. So she played watching cartoon and feed her milk.  After feeding my husband hold her and she started to feel uncomfortable.  husband got up and he suddenly telling me Ain cannot breath easily.  I saw Ain trying to gasp air..my hati berdebar debar. I removed  her sweater and took her and walked back and forth.  I prayed she can breath better. Allhamdulilah.  Around 5 times ulang alik jalan she fall aslept on my shoulder.  Ada free seat at the back so I decided to sit there holding my Ain. I doa Aib tidur sampai landing.  Allhamdulilah.  I doa tanpa putus. Takut sangat. I fikir mcm mana boleh jadi gitu.

I was annoyed with one if the flight crew. Masa landing taulah kena put on sit belt and betulkan seat. Male crew nampak me holding my baby dan cakap suruh sy betulkan seat. Sy cakap 'boleh tolong tak...'. Terus dia cakap dgn nada sinis ' tak boleh ini procedures untuk landing kena betulkan seat'. Then me terus cakap ' boleh tolong betulkan seat sy, tangan tak sampai'. Dia cakap ' oh cakaplah....'. With out saying sorry pun. Nada dia mmg sakit hati. I thought all MAS crew are good tapi this one sgt sombong.

Actually I quite disappointed about that flight. Why? sebab masa my flight back to KL, one of the cabin crew asked me ' puan ada tak kawan saya brief pasal keselamatan baby'. I said no. Then she explain the oxygen in the cabin and telk f baby find hard to breath and turning blue,  I should call them.

Masa my flight to India no one brief to me pasal keselamatan baby.  Mmg dispointed. dan terjadinye kisah Ain susah nak nafas. This first time for me handle baby dalam flight so whatever discussion I made that day adalah ikut fikiran I. Thanks God.

Ain bangun lepas 2 jam. Lepas keluar dari airport India.  So bayangkan 2 jam sy hold her. Takpe janji Ain selesa dan selamat.

Comments

  1. husih bahanya nasib baik xde pape jadi kat Ain alhamdulillah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts