Song for NINI



Ever since Anuar Zain worn AIM for the best song, I realize that this song is so meaningful. Wish Nini can understand the lyrics, although you don't like Him. You like Faizal Tahir more.

You may not like it now, but I beat you gonna miss me when I'm away for while. I tried to translate the lyric for you.

Setiap nafas yang dihembus (every breath i take)
Setiap degupan jantung (every heartbeat)
Aku selalu memikirkanmu (I;m thinking of you)

Dalam sedar dibuai angan ( whether conscious or unconscious)
Dalam tidur dan khayalan ( In sleep and fantasies)
Aku selalu memikirkanmu ( I always think of you)

Ternyata ku perlukan cinta dari dirimu sayang ( I just need your love)
Barulah terasa ku bernyawa (I feel alive)

Kasihku ku amat mencintai kamu (I love you shangat)
Kerana kau beri erti hidup (You thought me the meaning of life )
Ku kan terus mencinta sedetik lebih selepas selamanya (Gonna love you a bit more forever)

Di kala penuh ketakutan dengan badai kehidupan (when life is full of misery)
Ku bersyukur adanya kamu (I'm glad you are here)

Biarlah kehilangan semua yang dimiliki di dunia ( I rather loss everything)
Asal masih adanya kamu (but not you)

Ternyata ku perlukan cinta dari dirimu sayang ( I just need your love)
Barulah terasa ku bernyawa (I feel alive)


Comments

Popular Posts