Met doctor

I take an opportunity to meet doctor in my UNi since its semester break and not much students in UNi. Why I met the doctor is because I did not satisfied with the previous doctor I met before. As I pregnant for the first time I expect the doctor tell me DO and DON'T during pregnancy.
The doctor in UNi is good. She told me what I food I should avoid. No pineapple and cincau. Everything else I can eat. I raised my concern as I'm traveling oversea by end of this month. She provided me pills which I can take before travel to avoids nausea. In two weeks time I will do ultrasonic examination with previous doctor. Hope everything well with the baby and me.

Comments

  1. Baru tau u pregnant. Congrats!!! Kenapa tak boleh minum cincau???? Tak pernah akak tau.
    Jaga diri, jangan overstress, jangan aktif melebihi had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kak Ayl. Doctor kata cincau tu macam herba, entahlah. Tapi sy tak minat cincau pun. THanks for advice, kalau sy perlu kan advice lagi hope akak boleh bagi :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts