First ultrasound check


Monday, 21 November 2011, I had my first ultrasound check for my pregnancy.
I was told to do so by the doctor when I visited her last month.
According to previous calculation of my due date, I supposed to be 9 weeks now. That calculation was based on the first day of my last menstrual period. My first due date was 28 June 2012.

During ultrasound check, the doctor will be able to exact time of my conception.
So she told me that I am actually 7 weeks pregnant.
Me and my husband were so excited during checking.
We could see small thing in my tummy, the embryo, so cute.
My new due date is 5 July 2012.

The doctor asked me to come again after 2 months, mean that when i will be 15 weeks pregnant.
Isn't it too long? She said after that visit then I can make a 'red card' in general hospital.

Anyway, something in me is growing day by day, may God keeps us in good health and happy always :)




Comments

Popular Posts