Research continuation

The committee gave me 6 final year students to supervise their project. Like usual, they came to me without topics. Their reason ' I don't have any idealah puan'.
They were forced to do the research under our group. Before the semester began, all the student had to fill their their fav research group. All my students said they had to find other group because the one that they liked all full. No wonder they came to me with zero idea.
I conducted a meeting last week and explained them about my research. I proposed topics related to my research. I hope they can do the best.
I have big task for them in providing big tank to keep their specimen. without it nothing can be done. They actually boost up my spirit. I wanna complete my phd soon. Insyallah.

Comments

Popular Posts