Red velvet cake

On my brother,s birthday I planned to make red velvet cake. I bought all the ingredients except food coloring because mak had it. The food coloring that mom had was not liquid and not really red, kinda peach color. I finished it all just to make sure the color really bright.
This cake requires two table spoon of chocolate powder. Since the food coloring is in peach, in the mix the color did not show up because that chocolate powder.
My red velvet cake became chocolate velvet cake. I cut the cake into 2 layers and spread whip cream. The use of whip cream is not really recommend because it melts very fast. My cake look ugly. But the taste is there.

Comments

  1. wow.... choc velvet pon menggoda juga.... yummyyy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy jugak wlpun rupanya macam snow dah cair :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts