Cheap thing is good

These days I have been trying something that cheap but effective. Tired of high end skincare product,if I can find something that affordable and has a good quality, why not to give a try.
I went to Daiso 2 weeks ago and I interested to buy their another facemask. The mask is black in color and it peel off type mask.
What I can say I like this mask in compare to the previous mask I bought from Daiso. This mask can be use all over face.
The mask is great. It remove blackheads, whiteheads, spots very well. The color of the mask make it easy for me to see the result. It is disgusting to see the dirt trapped on the mask once you peeled it. What I get after that is my pores are clean. I strongly recommend this mask to those who has congested pores like me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts