Thank you Allah

Thank you Allah you letting me live another year. I'm grateful to You for all the goods You have given to me, for my husband, my parents, my siblings, health, prosperous, security and countless reasons. I should not think about few things that make me down, as I realized Your Bless is countless to me.

Alhamdulilah, yesterday I celebrated my birthday with all my family. Mak cooked Nasi Ayam, Nini bought Indulgance Cake from Secret Recepi.

Us with Anas, selepas potong cake ada kes sadis, Anas nangis ngan kuatnya, sebab kami nyakat dia, I cut the cake and gave to everyone but i did not give to him, instead i gave him banana cake yg mak buat dah 4-5 hari, dia merawong wa wa wa...

Comments

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks for visiting me, YOu have a beautiful family:)

    Btw about the Sigma Cleansing tool, yeah it is s must haves! Would definitely purchase one too:)
    join in my Sigma brush giveaways,this is until 7th of June and open worldwide.

    http://aimee0610my.blogspot.com/2011/05/sigma-travel-size-blending-e25-review_25.html#links

    Thanks and goodluck:)
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts