Shopping for skincare

3 months almost come to end since I came back..ada beberapa barang keperluan diri dah nak habis. My face cleanser and day moisturiser dah habis. Last Friday I went to BP Mall to buy both stuff. I bought the same cleanser from the Skin Care series, but for the moisturiser I bought from one from White Lucent Series. Suka dengan cleanser ni bcus dia ada beads, cuci muka few times a day pun it wont dry my face.

I bought a serum also from Bio-Performance series. It claims to refine the skin, since I got large pores (due to loss in elasticity-ok senang cakap sagging). Hope it can improve my skin condition.

I got free gift also- a set of skincare from White Lucent Series and Mask. Best-best. Ada lagi 1, dapat jam tangan jenama shiseido for man and women.


Jam ni OK, tapi tali jam mungkin kena tukar sebab terlalu nipis.

Comments

  1. Hi dear, glad you're back with shiseido again:) tell me your experience with it:)About Sephora, you must visit them, they have lots of interesting stuffs, price? Im not sure about the US price comparison, but for sure they're cheaper than SG branch. They have promotions usually holiday season:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts