Organize dressing table

Here is the place where I get dressed, do make up everyday. As far as I remember, I have been using this table since I was 13! 18years minus 4 years in overseas. My father got it done for me. Actually this dressing table connected to wardrobe. This is original colour, Pink! Feel like teenage pula.

Once a month, I must re-organized this table. I put all my make up things and Nini's thing here. Tapi Nini's thing only few jer, guy not really need so much staff. Perfume and hair cream, cukupla. The rest all mine.

Actually everytime I re-organize the table, I do not see big different pun. Just a little bit clean and organized, thats all.

Before-stack everything on top of each other

Not much difference-but better than before

stuff in the drawer where i keep all the pallets and samples.

I'm not good at organizing stuff, if you guys have suggestions please feel free to share with me :)

Comments

  1. Im starting to do organizing too for my makeup stuffs! Have you heard about Daiso? I love evertyhing in that store,prices are all flat 5 ringgit! And they offer awesome products mostly from Japan! Im impressed with that store,name it they have it!If there's any Daiso branch near from your place,try to check their bunch of makeup cases, boxes etc. for a very reasonable price:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've checked Daiso store on the net, they have few stores in KL. Thanks for suggestion, will definitely go there once I go to KL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts