Products for anti-stretch marks



Most of the women will develop stretch mark during pregnancy, but some are lucky the stretch mark not appear. As for me, stretch mark started to appear when I was in the middle of second trimester. But, kita guna lotion anti-stretch mark sejak awal pregnancy. Antara brand yang kita pernah cuba;

1. CLARINS STRETCH MARK CONTROL CREAM
Masa dapat tahu kita pregnant, kita terus beli brand ni di Strawberry.com. I made an entry about this HERE. Masa tu badan belum mengembang dengan drastik, so stretch mark tak muncul lagi. Lebih kurang 5 bulan kita guna brand ni. What I like about this product: cepat meresap dan tak de rasa lekit-lekit. Kita cuba pakai dekat area yang prone to stretch mark like hips and thighs. What I don't like about this product: Kadang-kadang masa tengah massage lotion akan jadi kering and bila keep massaging, lotion jadi macam scrub. Whether or not this product effective kita tak boleh nak sure, sebab kita pakai masa awal pregnancy, dan that time badan belum sangat mengembang. So, for that first 5 months I didn't have any stretch mark.Harganya RM130 for 200ml (Strawbery.com) or around RM170 di department store. Current price at Strawberry.net is RM160. 

2. PALMER ANTI STRETCH MARK LOTION
Masa second trimester, lepas habis product CLARINS, kita beli Palmer. Murah banyak! In the last of my second trimester, my body weight increased 10kg. So boleh imagine macam mana kulit kita mengembang especially on thight and hips. I assumed that kalau I tak pakai lotion at all, lagi teruk my stretch mark. So stretch mark still there but under controlled. Kalau lupa 2-3 hari, memang akan perasan stretch mark merayap di tempat-tempat yang lain. Pakai produk ni selama 2 bulan. What I like about this product: Cheap, senang meresap. Susah nak kata samada ia berkesan atau tak, tapi kalau ikut kepuasan hati mungkin 50% je kot puas hati. Harga dalam lingkungan RM35 for 200 ml.

3. PALMER SKIN THERAPY OIL
Sekarang ni tengah pakai barang ni pulak. So tak boleh nak review keberkesanan nya. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and it seems that no reduction in my stretch mark. Maybe be because now in my 3rd trimester, my body stretch extensively, my body weight also increase alot. What I like about this product: Lovely Rosehip smell, absorb easily into skin. Harga dalam lingkungan RM50 for 150ml. This is multipurpose oil which claim can reduce scar,stretch mark, dry and damaged skin, Uneven skin tone and Aging Skin. I think the reason why this oil not so much effective is because it is not formulated just for stretch mark. I will give 1 week to go, if no reduction I may change to other product. 

My next product maybe (1) Palmer Anti Stretch Mark Cream or (2) Will go back to Clarins Stretch Mark Control Cream

Do you experience severe stretch mark during pregnancy?What product you use?Share with me in the comment below. Thanksss



Comments

  1. Kak CT, yanti pakai yang palmer cocoa butter tu ja..dah 2 bekas abis..bio oil ade jugak letak skit2..tp i like more the cocoa butter..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sy guna yg cocoa butter tu gak.tp tak suka sangat yang massage lotion dia sbb cair.jadi sy guna massage cream. tak taulah berkesan ke tak sebab perut kecik lagi..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rasanya yg cream lagi pekat dan bagus kot, before this kita guna yang lotion je.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts