Sony X-Peria Mini Pro

I finally own Sony X-Peria Mini Pro,
Although it is not a newly product from Sony, but this is one of smartphone that I dream of. This product consider the last few models from Sony Ericson. There will be no Sony Ericson anymore. The name will be changed to Sony only.

I like this phone because;
1. The appearance so beautiful and smart
2. It has keyboard. I just don't like to type message using touch screen.
3. I can take pictures anywhere, it has 5 MP camera, the quality of the pictures is awesome.
4. Many more features which I will discover from time to time.

Thanks a million to my husband for buying this phone for me. He knew I like this phone very much, been eying this phone since last year.Now it is in my hand. I really JAKUN. That's the fact my first Smartphone :)


Comments

  1. yay! so happy for you babe!:) I know how it feels when having a new stuffs:) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aimee, i really enjoy this new gadget!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts