Fever

Ever since I came back from Oz, a year ago
Ever since I became pregnant
I never had fever,
But last night was the first time.

Yesterday was hot day so me and my husband decided to go out for a while,
We went to mall,
After few minutes of walking in the mall,
I fell discomfort,
My head heavy,
I had sore throat.

At night after Magrib I became more ill,
I shivered,
I just be under the blanket and tried to sleep,
I scared to take any pill due to my pregnancy,
I just ate papaya and drank plain water,
Then got back to sleep,
But I did not get good night sleeping,
Went to toilet many time,
And everytime I woke up,
my back and leg hurt so bad.

I felt touched my husband did not eat either last night,
Just because I did not eat,
I really cant go downstairs to eat, i wished i had little energy to accompany him having dinner.

Morning I felt a bit ok,
I had class at 9am and it was raining,
In the class i sweat and I could not focus,
It supposed 3 hours class but I just made it 1.5 hours,
I went to doctor and asked for medicine.

I pray my sickness will not hurt my baby,
I will try to eat good and rest.

Comments

Popular Posts