Great face mask


Lately I love wearing face mask before go to sleep
Its all start when I went out to mall and I did not know what to buy,
so I decided to try new face mask.

Nowadays the popular mask brand is My Beauty Diary, the packaging look so lovely, no wonder I buy it. I did not search any review on this mask before buying. As I said earlier I bought it because I did not know what to buy.

First time trying Bulgarian White Rose Mask by My Beauty Diary. I bought it in Guardian (RM10), one box contains 2 packages.

I started by cleaning my skin with VN cleanser.
Then apply this mask and laid on bed (relaxlah kononya)
Its true relaxing

What I like about this mask:
Thin sheet, the mask perfectly fit my face size.
Mild rose smell
No tingling
After removal, i found my skin sooo sooo fresh, pores less visible
I did not wash off my face after that, as advised on the packaging
I sleep with it

Let see what this mask claims;
offers radiance, glowing and softening effect -YES
smoothing - YES
firming - NOT REALLY

I really impressed with the mask and will definitely buy again!!


Comments

  1. i pulak suka pakai ceutical mask.murah jer.RM2.50 sekeping tapi best.sejuk muka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. beli kat online..try check kat fb,vanity talks link dia.kat blog sy pun ada review pasal tu.so far,tu mask yg sy paling suka la..

      Delete
    2. Thanks Fifi dah jumpa kat FB, nak cuma beli nanti :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts