Scan again 5 months

I felt very low that day
I want to cheer up my self
So I asked my husband 'let scan the baby today!'

Its 5 months, 2 days today ( 9 Feb 2012)
and we can know the baby
whether a boy or girl
let me keep it secret for now

People around may say it is maybe boy or girl
But mother instinct, only God knows
Well, we are extremely happy with the baby
Wishing I own the scanning machine
So I can see the baby all the time

Since it was my second visits
The nurses asked me whether I have registered to any mother club,
'Not yet'
So they registered me at Enfa mama club
And i got many free stuff
So happy with the free stuff
I supposed to get samples every months, that what's they said.

The doctor mentioned that I can deliver as early as 6 June,
Feel afraid pulak, while i enjoying my pregnancy, nak bersalin tak sanggup nak fikir.

Next step now is preparing for baby stuff
Can't wait for shopping :)

Comments

Popular Posts