Pullman, Putra Jaya

I did not know about this hotel until i came back and checked in the net about is hotel. Initially we wanted to stay near Kajang, we did not want to stay in the city because we hate traffic jam. Nini booked the hotel in Putrajaya. I never heard about the hotel name pun. My friends said it is nice hotel, but i did not know untill i see it myself. Segan juga orang cakap that tempat mewah, kami tak tau pun. Actually ikut price, harga memang sama mcm hotel di KL. Cuma location dia je best, ala-ala resort.

On the way... beautiful sun set


Entrance-like going into other city

I loved the design of this resort, traditional style. Staff dia friendly and sopan santun. Siap tunjukkan bilik, explain apa yg ada in this place. Our room facing lake, so ada big sliding door. Tanya nak sejadah atau tak, suggest tempat makan kat area Putrajaya. First class la treatment dia.

Comments

Popular Posts