New York Skin Solution

I supposed to go to NYSS today, but i cancelled it, after I heard so many bad review about them. Cara diorg first time customer they give free trial which it takes 3 hours. 1 hour consultation, treatment 2 hours. I wonder consultation sampai 1 jam nak cite apa la diorg tu. I read people review, masa tu la diorg akan paksa untuk join the course which it cost thousands.

Diorg called me to remind me la at 3.30pm suruh datang.
NYSS: Siti dun forget your appointment today.
Me: Sorry, I'm not interested anymore.
NYSS: Why?
Me: I heard so many bad reviews about NYSS.
NYSS: Oh ok. (I think she knew about their bad reputation). So you will not come back again?
Me: Yes, I;m really sorry.
NYTSS: Its ok.

She talked very nicely to me. I guess maybe because yesterday, she dealt with me, and i kind of remind her. I told her ' Some place when they offer free facial, after that they asked you to join the course. I dun like'.

I feel pity to those young girls i saw yesterday. They came out from the room, muka merah2. Kalau I yang dewasa ni rasa RM300-RM400 per treatment sgtla harga membunuh, how about them?

Kalau Nini tau ni mesti Nini bangga bini dia sekarang dah tegar!

Comments

  1. im still have the treatment, semata-mata nak habiskan treament je, pas tu no more, dia mmg dah pujuk soh continue tp tak berbaloi sungguh..tak suka cara dorang yang suka mendesak

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts