Dispointed over Muamalat Bank customer service

My wristlet was stolen on 2nd Mei 2011 at R&;R Seremban and I had few cards inside it. One of them was my Muamalat ATM cards. After realized my purse gone, I called the Muamalat Customer Service straight away to order them to block my card. I was really pissed off with their service.

The options that they have on the line only 2. If I not mistaken,
Press 1: to inquire about bank account
Press 2: to inquire about pick up bank card

What are the options for card lost? I just press 1. The recorded operator was on the line, telling the line was busy and asked me to wait for a while. After a few minutes, the recorded operator said 'please leave your message and phone number and we will contact you shortly'. We called 4 to 5 times, the same thing happened. I did leave a message too.

Knowing that their customer service is bad, I straight away went to the bank this morning. They blocked my account and I told them what I experience with their service, and write on complaint too.

I wonder why this bank got no option for card lost in their customer service line. So weird. I called HSBC before to blocked my credit card, they got option for this.

Ok Muamalat bank is quite new, but this bank has been operated more than 1o years, tak kan the customer have to go directly to bank kalau ada kes kad hilang. 2nd Mei was public holiday in Malaysia, so i assumed that no staff worked on that day. Kalau customer service should operate 24/7, like other banks, so the customer no need to worry kalau ada emergency case.

Comments

Popular Posts