Beauty parlor

Today is a public holiday. I felt like to have some facial. But I did not know where to go. I went to BP mall, as I knew few beauty parlors there.

First to Adonis. I asked the ladies there what are the types of facial session do they have? One of them asked me to wait. She would like to scan my face first. While waiting, other lady served me with chinese tea, I just had one sip! I dun like! I like Boh or Lipton jer. After 10 minutes, she invited me to the room where I saw a few scanning machines. I said my biggest concern just black heads and large pores jer. She scanned my face. I guess without scanning pun i can obviously see those flaws. Then she took a big machine, where i need to put my face inside, other type of scanner kot. There, i saw a few spots (florescence color) , she told me thats are freckles. Without those machine pun I can see lohh. She recommended me to try the treatment one. Something to do with oxygen. Sound interesting. I asked how much is the cost? RM 488? Crazy! Then I think, to maintain the effect, I at least must go once a month. No no no to costly. I told her I will think about it. But seriously sorry, I cant afford it!

Second , Ogenic Wellnes. Three ladies were there, very young and made me think twice. Same thing I asked, types of facial they provide? The cheapest was RM98 (after discount) from RM198. The other one was RM 169 also after discount. I said i would like to consider the RM98 one, she said ''ohh that one is normal, no special treatment, you try RM 169 one la, we put musk till ur shoulder". Hahah, I know they want to take advantage, want me to spend more! She asked me to do it that time jugak. I said no no two and half hour facial is too long for me, I will choose other suitable time. Her face changed. Okla, to show my kindness, i asked for phone number.

Third to New York skin care. Something funny happen here. A lady welcoming me and sit with me on the sofa. I asked her any suitable facial treatment for my face, she said ' do you have 3 hours, because i cannot tell you anything. The beautician will tell and help you to figure out the best facial treatment for you.' 3 hours? 'Yeah one hour for consultation and 2 hours for treatment. For first time customer it is free!'. Why not? Ok she took my details. While she worked on my details, I asker her ' I want to go out to buy some food, I will be back'. Seriously I was hungry. I went to Paparoti. When I came back she asked me to fill the form. While waiting for my turn, I still hungry. Once the session start it is not good to excuse. So better act now than later. I told her, I need to go home now, I will come tomorrow. Before went, I told her ' make sure you not take advantage, as many place like this, they give discount or free trial for new customer, then they asked you to buy product and join the course'. She said dun worry. Let see if tomorrow they cheat me I will black list them.

Comments

Popular Posts