Pemergian Jiran

This morning, when I log-in to FB, i found my lecturer in UTHM posted something on FB about a lecturer from FKMM passed away yesterday at 7pm. When I saw the name, I think the name quite familiar to me. Not real name, but nama biasa Jaja. I confirmed with my sister in law, asking whether mom told anything about it. Ye, mmg betul, dia meninggal. Kena asma. He was happy go lucky guy, came to my house few times, really funny guy. His the only son in family. Mesti family dia sedih. Came to know jugak, he just got married 2 months back. Kesian wife dia. God has taken his life on the Holy month, semoga Allah tempatkan dia dikalangan orang yg beriman.

Sometimes you will never know, friends you meet once in a while will be soon gone forever. Or friends, you try to avoid from meeting, then one day you come to know they died. Assume that today is our last day, we definitely be good to each other.

Comments

Popular Posts