Intermission

Pandai sungguh Monash cari duit. International students kena pulun perabis kan study kat sini, kalau tak diorang pandai nak suruh bayar fees. I was thinking to get intermission before taking the writting up away period, as it stated in their website, its ok to take intermission. So I confirmed with the MRGS whether is it eligible for international student like me. Diorang cakap yes, but with few conditions yg saya pikir baik tak payah bagi.
1. I can take intermission but i have to be in overseas and do my work there. They can give intermission before my writting up away period take place. Then I think, kalau dah balik Msia, buat apa diberi writting up away status, baik amik lapse.
2. I cant take intermission then come back here to do my work mean starting my writting up away period. Must to finish jugak.
Basically mmg tak banyak choices pun, and diorang mmg tak nak bagi choice. Teruk la. Dahla spend many years pay fees for them, and at the end mmg diorang takde beri consideration pun. University yg business basis mmg begini kot.

Comments

Popular Posts