Online shopping yg sgt2 memenatkan

I love online shopping, dah banyak benda I purchased online, dari makeup-baju, tak kesahlah samaada from website atau orang2 yg ada blog. Even my baju nikah I bought online. Cuma baru-baru ni I beli barang dari 1 website yg quite popular dikalangan orang yg nak pakai bag berjenama, so I thought why not I gave a try. Lagipun ramai customer dia.
The owner of the blog is Chinese lady, I guess and from Malaysia. Dia dapat stock from US, she claimed the items cheaper than Malaysia. I beli bcos just nak beli, and kebetulan balik Msia boleh la dpt.
Banyak benda happened masa proses pembelian. In her website, ada 2 categories of items, one is Available item, and the other one is Re-order item. I choosed the bag from the Available item, sbb I malas nak tunggu, kalau menarik I beli. In my mind, I ingat that item really available, bcus when I requested the item, she said mmg ada, with the color of item yg I suka. So she asked to pay 70% of the payment, straight away I paidla. After few days, she told me that item with the color I liked already sold out? What? You kata ada, and i choose that item from available item, sekarang you kata takde. I sabar je, maybe bukan rezeki I. Then dia ckp other colors adalah. It took me a while to fikir color apa yg sesuai or fikir apa lagi design yg cantik. I tak larat nak pk, so I tukar color, which I think not badla.
She claimed the item boleh dapat after 3weeks, so I calculated mmg I boleh dapat masa blk Malaysia nanti. Masa I balik takde apa2pun email from her. Later than, dalam 5 hari before I nak blk Melbourne, she sent email saying the item is here, and she said dia nak shipkan the next day, and requested me to pay for the balance. She told me she had to pack something to go somewhere and she hoped i gave the balance. That time I was busy. So i didn;t get a chance to deposit the money.
I emailed her once again, asking whether she had shipped the item, she said no, not untill i pay full. I really dispointed. Bukan sebab money, but from the first place time order, dia dah buat I fikir bukan2. I understood, so I told her on the day i want to deposit the money. Lepas tu I diam, sengaja I nak tengok dia ni serious seller ke tidak!. I ingat dia bleh traced payment I, sbb amount I bg mmg exact, i cakap lagi bila I masukkan. Today I received email from her, she said she received so many payments, and need my confirmation and proof about the payment. Sangat2 dispointed dengan dia.
I not really care about the money, wlapaun amountnya banyak but as a seller, you kena serious, you kena fikir about ur customer. You kena buat ur costomer percaya selepas dah bayar banyak.
Yang I tak suka: Cakap item tu dah sold out, padahal I beli dari Available item page.
I paid 70% and you still nak suh I bayar all, bukan I tak nak bayar, but i also want a proof kalau betul ada item tu. Then bila I dah masukan duit, you malas nak trace, you nak mintak I proofkan pulak, sampai ke sudah you tak post. Susahla, kalau tak percaya. I swear I tak moh beli ngan dia. Biarlah beli kat kedai, wlpun mahal tp tak susah hati, or kirimla kat kawan2.

Comments

Popular Posts