First wedding anniversarry

14hb June 2010-It's been a year we got married, thank you to the Most Merciful, to our parents, siblings and friends for blessing our marriage. I'm truly happy.

On the same day was the Queen's birthday, so Shahbaz got one day off. That was good, we planned something for that day. That morning, I went to uni. But before that, I kena pikir mcm mana nak hidekan card I beli minggu lepas. I thought nak letak dalam peti surat je. Tp biasa dia akan tgk I jalan pi school. Lucky, that day dia nak popooo, tak leh tunggu I pi school, so bila dia popoo, I masuk bilik and letak bwh bantal.

Petang tu, we went out for movie. Cite Prince of Persia. Best cite tu, action 100% tak boring!. Dalam bus, dia cakap thank you for the card.

Lepas balik tu, I took the card, and showed again to him. Then I asked him dia baca tak what I wrote dalam card tu. Geramnnye, dia tak baca, dia tak perasan, ayoyo..

Comments

Popular Posts