Simplysiti make up

Recently I bought powder and lipstick from Simplysiti.  Actually I fished my old powder brand Lancome and since I no heart to buy pricey powder at this moment, so I bought powder from silky girl. I used that powder 2 times then my Ain broke it. Berkecailah isi dalam. I tried to bring that powder to work but end up all the powder bertabur in my pouch. It took me 2 weekslah to deide on new powder.  Google and research lah me on good powder.

Why not I tried Simplysiti since I adore her kan. Last week there was a simplysiti counter opened in Parkson and all items on sale.  I bought Bejewel Powder Foundation for RM 53. Initial price was RM63. This powder came in light and medium beige only. And that day only had light beige. So I choose that lah. My husband said that shade a bit darker to me. But I bought jugak.

Me one more perangai suke beli lipstick.  I bought Ultra Moist lipstick in Esilin.  Love Simplysiti lipstick.  Color memang stay. Since the color quite bright,  I apply on to my lips with finger ir brush. .else I will look like mak ngah. Sangat recommended simplicity lipstick.

Comments

Popular Posts