Birthday day

1st June was my birthday.  This year is very special birthday to me because I celebrate first birthday with Ain. A day with lots of great activity. 

First in the morning, Abah said the painter guy want to see our office.  This guy is good painter eh bukan pelukis yea but he is tukang cat. He wanted to meet us and estimate how many litter of paint needed to paint our office. He gave us paint catalogue to choose color. Oh Ain and Abah followed too.

Then, we had late breakfast at nearby mamak restaurant.  Abah ate toosay. I thought Ain can share some with her Atuk. Toosay kan a bit plain the taste.  So surprise lah Ain loved it. Ain ate a quater of the toosay, some left over bungkus lagi. 

Got a call from TM guy.  He wanted to install telephone line and modem. Apa jadah want to do it on weekend. Tapi since we still nearby office,  why not tunggu.  Did not expect he took such a long time.
Ain cooperated quite good with us. Sometimes I took her around along the shops.  Then took her to the car let her play inside jer. Thanks God we bungkus the toosay, Ain can sambil makan. Cuma at one time tu bila she was too tired she want milk and rejected plain water. I didn't bring milk cus we thought we keluar for less than one hour.  A bit difficult to get direct feeding from me. My milk pun not banyak. After few attempts berjaya pujuk dia. Allhamdulilah although my milk seemed not enough for her but at least she had some. She was okay after that.

On the way home she slept.
In the afternoon around 4pm,  we went out without Ain.  Not take her takut she tired sangat. My plan to buy my stuff. Parkson pulak on sale.
What I bought? 
1. 3 blouses they all on sale up to 50%.
2. Girder pants.  Actually I had one I bought after 4 month delivery.  That time I wear 82 size. I bought now 75 size. Brand Wacoal.  Affordable. Most importantly comfortable.
4. Simply siti make up. Bought bejewelled foundation powder and ultra moist lipstick.




Now looking forward for Ain birthday,  our weddings anniversary and husband's birthday.  All in June.


Comments

Popular Posts