Suncare


From Dec 2011-May 2012, I have tried three different suncare products but I did not use all at time.

First - Tony Moly Daily Sun Cream SPF 30 PA++
If I not mistaken, the price was RM49 for 50ml. I cannot understand the benefit of this cream as it written in Korean language. The cream was good for me (as I have combination type of skin), not so oily and not make my skin dry too. The consistency of the cream quite thick but absorb fast. In the future, if I look for budget sunscreen, I will buy this cream again.

Second- Skinz UVWhite SPF20PA++
The price around RM22-RM35 for 40g depends on the promotion. It claims to provide 10 benefits: Fairness, Luminosity, Translucency, Inner Clarity and Glow, Dark Sport Reduced, Even tone, Moisture Lock , Smoothness and Firmer. It says within 2 weeks I can notice the result. But not for me maybe because I did not use full set. I have few pimple scars and I used this cream everyday for 2 months, did not see any reduction on my scar. I love the flowery smell as it contains Sakura extract. Its quite oily for me and take time to absorb. I don't like the packaging, mudah pecah dan kena celup dengan jari, so macam tak hygenic. Will I buy this product?Not again.

Third - Shiseido Multidefense UV Protectior SPF 50 PA+++
Price is RM125 for 30ml. I just bought this item and use few times. Its quite watery but absorb fast. No oily feeling.  Suka-suka. It has high SPF too. I bought this with voucher as I'm a member of Shiseido.

What is your favourite sunscreen?

Comments

  1. Skang akak pakai BB cream tu ajelah. Shiseido punye akak simpan dlm beg mekap utk travelling aje.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts