Beauty product from India

Actually, masa husband pergi India I just kirim Rose Water saja. Kita suka betul Rose Water. But to get pure 100% rose water in Malaysia, it is nearly impossible. Or kita je yang tak tahu.  Most of face toner which claim it is rose water, actually not. Only 1-2% rose essence, thats it. So bila kita dapat yang pure, rasa best sangat dan jakun.

Rose water ni kira ancient beauty secret. Boleh digunakan untuk semua jenis kulit. Boleh tighten pores.Boleh jadi astringent. My husband bought me 1 litre of Rose Water.


Selain tu, husband knew my obsession towards beauty products. So he bought me few face packs, all natural. Contohnya  Rose Face Pack, Sandal Face Pack and Clay Powder. Clay Powder ni dia beli 0.5kg. Dia beli macam kita ada salon pulak.

 Sandal pack.

Clay powder from mountain in Afghanistan.

To those of you who has oily skin, and would like to try this clay powder, I would be happy to send you some with no charge. You can add on rose water or toner to mix with the clay. Kalau kulit kering boleh letak yogurt, telur or madu.  I learn this from internet hehe. Banyak cara untuk modify this material untuk dijadikan face pack. Just include your email address in the comment below and I will contact you :)



Comments

  1. rose water!! betul tu kak.memang susah nak cari pure rose water.so lucky ada husband yg very understanding gini..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mesti kena faham minat isteri, wlpun kadang2 dia buat tak paham :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts