Face primer

Just wanna share my experiences wearing a Primer. Primer penting sebelum pakai make up. So far, I have tried two types of Primer, one is made by silicon based material. Tekstur yg jenis silicon ni macam gel, after applying this on moisturized face, instantly akan rasa lembut je kulit dan tersangatla ringan. Second type pula jenis liquid, or macam krim. Biasa di jual dalam tube. Yang jenis liquid ni rasa melekit sikit dan sangat bergantung kepada jenis kulit. Perlu tunggu a few minutes untuk primer ni kering.

The purpose of primer is to prepare your skin before applying a foundation. It can act as a barrier between your skin dan foundation. Kemungkinan boleh elak radiasi in case foundation/cosmetic tu tak sesuai dengan muka. I have notice one thing, wearing primer can delay the formation of blackheads.

I have tried a few brands of primer;


Benefit - That girl.
I love the smell, color and texture of this primer. Pakai rasa sejuk! Just apply this + loose powder pun dah cukup. Since the color is pink, muka jadi little bit pinkish.


Laura Mercier
Mmm not really happy with the result. Although it is suitable for oily skin, I felt it took a long time to absorb. I didn't like it. Then why I bought it? Terrrbeli, sebab masa B.A tu make upkan ok jer, tapi pakai sendiri macam tak OK.



Shisiedo Macquillage - Styling Keep Base UV
Good smell, feel soft on skin, good packaging. Pink color. Agak cair, so pakai sikit pun dah boleh cover 1 muka. It is 30ml. The B.A said it can last 6 months. Sangat berbaloi.

BellaPiere
Yang ini diperbuat dari silicon based material, colourless, no perfume smell. Love this primer because it gives instant smootheness on my face.

Do you have a favourite primer?Share it with me :)


Comments

  1. Great review:) I'm also using Benefit That Gal as a primer:)So far I'm loving it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aimee.. Benefit has a a lot of good product but I heard it is quite expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts