Beauty care class

Today I joined the Beauty Care Class organized by my Youth Community in Batu Pahat. Most of the participants own small business, I admire their vision and effort to improve their life. I believe that every women love beauty things and whatever carrier they choose, it always good to have some knowledge about beauty. Even as housewife, all women are beautiful and they need a little bit knowledge and technique to look gorgeous.

The instructor is a 24 years old lady, who own a Briday Boutique. She is a finalist for Wanita Pilihan Berita Harian I really admire young women having a business. The workshop had 2 session; Basic Face care and Make up!. I love the make up one! We were given a pallete (yeaah!!). The brand is Sendayu Tinggi (ST) own by Malaysian. The make up is quite gook.

Make up pallete and face mask

Gorgeous colors

Me with new friends, the girl with grey shirt asked me ' You mush have a salon, right?' The girl with brown scaft mistaken my age, 23 same as her' (kembang sekejap)

The girl with blue scaft is the owner of the boutique and instructor too, isn't she beautiful? The lady with purple scaft is a single mother of 4, and own 2 small business, proud of her.

My nieces- when I look at this picture, I feel like we were at car racing event

Group foto :)

New Info: Do you know how many layers of foundation does Siti Nurhaliza use for her performance? 7 Layers!

Comments

Popular Posts