Come back to Shiseido

Its been almost 4 years I stopped using Shiseido, now I come back to use it again. As soon as i arrived Malaysia, I bought a few items from Shiseido, from The Skincare range.

The cleanser, excellent! I used everyday 3-4 times a day and it does not dry out my skin
Night moisturizer, just use 3-4 times a week.

Everyday use
You know when you buy something, normally the promoter will recommend you to buy other staff . She showed me eyeshadow pulak, and I bought it sebab terperdaya. That eye shadow is the cheapest product from shiseido, RM35.

On that day, Parkson had a promotion, with any purchase from Shiseido, I can get 30minutes facial. Nini and my brother just geling kepala. I was so tired from the long hours flight and waited for Blacky's arrival, so I accepted the offer. For 2 years I did not have facial massage. I fell asleep during that session.

While waiting for Nini and my brother, I had chit chat with one lady, a promoter too. She been using this brand since she was 18years old, and she is around 65 years old now. She looked old but beautiful, nice skin and complexion. Her hair also look healthy. I asked what did you use for your hair? She said Tsubaki from shiseido too. She advice me to take pills for nails and hair to keep those healthy. A very nice old lady, sharing her beauty secret with me ;)




Comments

  1. I'm having problem with my cheap skincare now. It dries out my skin and my skin rasa pedih after about 4 weeks of using it. B4 this I used Clinique and it was ok, cuma not SO satisfying la. Kena try Shiseido lah macam ni sbb I wash my face 3-4 times a day too utk solat. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Clinique before too pun tak satisfy. Cumalah Kak Ayl guna shiseido, sekarang ada jual trial pack so boleh try dulu. Yeah kak certain clenser mmg buat kulit kering dan gatal kalau cuci banyak kali. SO far guna cleanser banyak kali sehari pun tak kering kulit :). Let me know yea kalau dah cuba/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts