Saturday activities


Saturday this week, we didn't go out because I have to finish marking the Timber exercise. For lunch I cooked something different. I called it Mushroom Pasta.
Catit biar sendiri tak lupa.

Boil the paste, tp make sure jgn sampai kembang semangkuk,

Main ingredients:

1. Onion (Chopped)
2. Garlic (Crushed)
3. Mushroom
4. Cream for cooking

Beef broth
1. 20-30g of beef mince
2. Onion, garlic and ginger
Method: Fry the onion, garlic and ginger, then put the beef mince. When the beef is cooked, take out the beef and transfer to blander, blend with water.

Start cooking with frying the onion and garlic, then add mushroom. Cook the mushroom till brown. Put the beef broth and the cream. Add paper and any kind of herb. Lastly put the pasta.

I had to put chicken cube, because the smell of the beef was not nice. I guess chicken broth is better.

Comments

Popular Posts