Rezeki Tuhan bg masing-masing

I felt dis pointed to a friend of mine to whom I chat recently. Who is he wants to interrupt my life and the way I live. As if he is good enough to provide his newly wife everything such as nice apartment. Is it because am sharing with others even thought I'm married?No privacyla, it's not good in Islam la, this and that! Not once, but many s he talked like that like pointed to us, so offensive. Do we have so much choice if we live in oversea, why should bother our self to leave the house if only we have few months to stay?And the fact that the house I live now I rent from the start. He doesn't have any fixed place to stay, even have to rent expensive apartment for his wife once his wife is here. Told me don't like his wife to merempat, see what will happen. Why saying that to me?Arrogant!Cakap besar!

Comments

Popular Posts