Review: Simple Micellar Cleansing Water

My everyday makeup remover is from Simple. It is micellar water. Here are my comments about this product.
🍂 It's gentle on skin as it made for sensative skin.
🍂 I use everyday even if I'm at home.
🍂 If I use foundation, it takes 3-5 cotton pads to completely remove all the makeup. Regular routine can cause dryness to some area on my face such as eye area.
🍂No need to rinse, not sticky feeling at all

I love this product so much. Price is very affordable. RM17 for 200ml available at all drugstores such as Watson and Guardian.

🚨For heavy makeup, this maybe not suitable because you need a lot of cotton pads. And a lot of wipe also not good especially on area where very sensative like eye area. So it's better to use special makeup remover for eyes area.

💗What is your best makeup remover? Do share with me.

Comments

Popular Posts