Butterfly Farm 2018

We did not plan this at all about visiting Butterfly Farm, Melaka. Actually, we headed to KL for my husband's meeting. Since the meeting postponed later in the afternoon, we suddenly made plan to stop at Melaka. This place always be our favourite place to go.

For me and Ain, this is our 4th visit ( 2012, 2014, 2015, 2018). Third time for my husband and FIRST time for Amena.

Amena reaction was amazed, she not happy and not also sad. I can say she speechless maybe. What she saw all her first time. 

To Ain she became more understand about animal, and ask a lot.

We took apportunity for family photo with giant kura kura and parrot.

We were there for 2 hours. Amena coped well she not asking for milk. But I had plain water in hand so she not that thirsty.

We had amazing short and unplanned trip 😁

Comments

Popular Posts