We are on the bus!

23/11/2017

We were waiting this day to come, Ain KK trip to Kidzania. The best part was we went to Kidzania. I bet Ain happy this time.

We reached KK at 7am, we arrived Kidzania at 12 noon. Long hours right. Ain joined her friends and teachers in Kidzania, so mama papa and little Amena waited at The Curve.

Amena copping well during the journey. At the mall most of the time we just rest in Baby Care room. I think I had 4 times feeding Amena in there.

We had KFC the new piza chicken. We bought few cloths for kids and papa. And for mama, I just love makeup. Nothing else. This time I bought from Ronasutra.

I brought two finger biscuits for Amena and she had it all.

Ain spent most of time in the bus with Alia. They slept together.

We reached BP at 12 midnight.  All day in kl and during our back to BP was raining.

Amena was good just Papa had toothache.

We had tiring day and memorable for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts