Daily Routine

I know that one day I will miss my daily routine as what I'm doing today especially when Ain, 5 and Amena 6 months. I call them 2A.

5.30-6.30 am
Wake up from sleep.
Amena always ask for milk this time. Subuh prayer.

6.30 -7.30am
Having my morning coffee before waking up Ain. Then me and Ain have shower. Challenging part is I have to be so kind and gentle to Ain , else she will 'ngamuk'.

7.30-8.00am
Most busiest.
Me and my mom make Ain to get dressed. Not easy. She so much 'cekadak'. Nak wear the same pink tshirt. We told him ' semalam dah pakai, kena basuh'. 'Hari ni Ain nak pakai baju jaket apa?Blue?  Yellow?'
I prepare breastpump  put in the cooler bags. I have 3 bags ( handbag, cooler bag, plastik bag -my bekal).
I just do light make up ( sunscreen,  foundation / bb cream) powder, lipstik)

8am-8.30am
Off to Ain Kinder. Pura Kencana heading to my office too. Sini pun ada cabaran. Ain susah nak lepaskan mama. Cikgu also have to be very super kind to attract her.

8.45-5pm
In university. Do work.

5pm -6pm
Heading back home
Once reach home there you go Amena is in ur hand and she longing for warm milk 😀. In between having coffee together with my husband. Giving Amena shower.  After shower Amena normally wants more milk and play time (love this time cause she so adorable ). Sometime she just sleep for a while.

6pm-7pm
Talk with Ain. Give her shower. She gives shower to all her ponies 😩. Siap shampoo.  She like to be naked around after shower so we normally make competition, who get dressed first she win.  I have to make her win. Else she will be mengamuk 😁.  I just her to get dressed that's all.

7pm-8pm
Pray Maghrib. 
Play with 2A. Main ponies lah apa lagi.
"Mama cakap dengan Ain , dengan Pony"
I take 10 minutes to makan.

8pm -9pm
Amena try to sleep during this time. So I cannot move. Feeding her till she sleep.

9pm -12am
Play with Ain. And make her sleep. During this time we both talk. About mmm pony...her day at school....her friends....her birthday wish..and so on.

That's my life with my family

Comments

Popular Posts